Community and School Garden Grants Currently Available
Aug 27, 2019
Please note: this post is part of the MPS Grants archives. Funding opportunities are consistently changing. Please visit the links for the most current information about these grants and their deadlines or feel free to contact us with any questions. We wish you the best of luck finding funding for your project!
All photos provided by Canva.
- The Society also offers the HSA Research Grant for research of the horticultural, scientific, and/or social use of herbs throughout history.
- Research must define an herb as historically useful for flavoring, medicine, ornament, economic, industrial, or cosmetic purposes.
- This grant is intended to support small, self-contained research projects over a short period of time. Allowable costs include:
- compensation for investigators
- professional and technical assistance
- research supplies and materials
- costs of computer time
- Eligible applicants may be students, professionals, or individuals. Grant recipients will be required to sign a Grant Acceptance Form prior to the award of a grant. Only U.S. residents may apply.